Hockey Night in Brookline:
Hockey Night in Brookline
February 8, 2020
Brookline Teen Center
*** PLEASE SAVE THE DATE ***
Please join us for the annual BYH Parents Night Out!
This is our big annual fun(d)raising event and always a great night - made better with the help of YOU - our BYH community! As always, we will have our amazing silent auction, incredible live auction, and food and drinks.
Here is how you can help:
1. DonateAuction/Raffle items
The auction and raffle need a mix of moderate and big-ticket items. Please consider donating or asking a friend or business owner that you know. Here are some ideas:
· Unique experiences, behind the scenes access, tours, coaching
· Vacation rentals or hotel stays
· Tickets to sporting events, concerts, plays, museums
· Outings such as fishing, skiing, golf – professional or BYH parent guided
· Gift certificates to popular local stores and restaurants
· Autographed photos and sports memorabilia
· Wine, and other special items
2. Volunteer your time.
Help before the event with the silent auction, soliciting donations, getting the word out. Or help us at the event selling tickets, checking people out of the raffle, setting up or cleaning up.
To this end we been EXTREMELY blessed to have Lisa Sousa and Wendy Ames running this event for the past several years, but, all good things must come to an end and they are looking for helpers and a few peopleto take over the event. As you know, this is our big event and we rely heavily on our fundraising to keep our program affordable.
Please contact Lisa Sousa email@example.com or Wendy Ames firstname.lastname@example.org if you are interested in helping or would like to make a donation or sponsorship.
PLEASE DON'T FORGET ABOUT OUR ANNUAL FUND DRIVE! YOU CAN MAKE A DONATION HERE